Through individual or group coaching sessions, we will identify specific issues that will help you learn the right combination of skills to allow you to realize your full potential as a human and coach. Workshops will be tailored to the needs of the group, whether you choose to have coaches from the same sport, or have a variety of coaches from different sports or just yourself.
Example of consultation topics include:
- Evaluating your coaching style
- Learning how to motivate your athletes – what works and doesn’t work
- Communicating more effectively with your athletes
- Using mental performance assessments and techniques to teach your athletes the skills that will carry over the course of the season!
- Learning how to set effective, yet challenging goals for yourself and your athletes
- Controlling nervousness, distraction and anxiety
- Managing anger
- Relaxing and concentrating on cue
- Increasing your self-confidence
- Improving your communication with teammates
- Increasing your life satisfaction
- Managing your stress
- Seeing yourself as successful
Individual coaching sessions are available through telephone or in-person. Coaching workshops are available for half-and full days.