Have you been wanting to make some changes in your life? Perhaps you have been contemplating beginning an exercise program, running a marathon, taking a university course, and/or needing more relaxation. Have you been feeling overwhelmed? feeling stuck? lacking energy? losing sleep? increasingly irritable? wanting more out of your life?
Goals of Life Skills consultation may include:
- Identifying what YOU really want to get out of YOUR life
- Learning how to accomplish goals that you have been putting off out of fear, not enough time, little emotional support
- Decreasing and managing your stress
- Seeing yourself as successful
- Improving your ability to communicate·
- Increasing your life satisfaction
- Feeling more in charge of your life
- Relaxing and concentrating on cue
- Increasing your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Learning how to create more time for you
- Living a more balanced life
Life Skills Coaching is about unsticking the stuck. It’s about making changes – comfortably and at your own pace.
Consultations usually include an initial assessment. From there, we decide how it will be best to proceed. Life Skills Coaching is available by telephone, in-person, or through Skype.
M., Participant in Personal Performance Workshop
B., Participant in Interpersonal Psychology course
“Thank you for affecting my life in the positive way you have. You have left a footprint in my soul that I find myself looking for now - on my own. You have taught me many tools that I need to cope - but in the past - rather than look back for those tools on my own I would just make another appointment for YOU to remind me the tools again. It has finally clicked that I can find them by thinking back on the things you have helped me learn about myself. Don't get me wrong - I can still learn from you but I now realize I don't need to come as often. You are an inspiring - kick ass woman Barbara and I am glad you have helped me on my journey. If only I had had a sister like you - to provide that continual inspiration throughout my life - perhaps ... well it's just hard to imagine how my life would be different. But to have been able to learn what I have learned from you is the footprint you have left”.